Restlessness in the mind, calmness in the implementation.
Development and Goals
INIT Individuelle Softwareentwicklung & Beratung GmbH was founded in 1996 by Peter Cepok and Thomas Winkelsdorf. Ever since, the company has experienced a continual and organic growth to a team of currently about 70 specialists.
In the beginning we have served our customers mainly via dedicated line between our office in Bremerhaven and the location of the client (both inland and abroad). Today we, along with our customers, still benefit from this experience in an environment where projects and teams are oftentimes spatially separated.
With our work, we pursue the following objectives:
- We will continue the moderate and thereby stable and sustainable growth of the recent years in Stuttgart and Bremerhaven
- On the basis of mutual trust we will continue to be a reliable partner to our existing customers and expand our long-standing successful cooperations to new clients
- We will provide an interesting and secure working environment to our employees that is characterised by personal responsibility, skills development and the possibility to actively help shape the future of our company
- We will put our specific strengths to use in the strategic cooperations with our business partners and take on new challenges jointly
- We will strengthen our commitment at the interface between IT and specialised departments
- We will expand our technological expertise in various SAP modules and extend it to other sectors and special solutions